STEP 1 REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT
Steps to follow for making registration fee payment online.
- Visit the webpage: Click here to goto payment page
- In the form shown in the resultant page, keep the Receipt Type field as 'Individual'. Enter the name, date of birth, mobile number, email-id and address details, in relevant rows, and click on the button 'Next Step'.
- In the following page, select purpose as 'Registration Fee for Appointment'. Enter Fee Amount as 2500/-. Application Fee as 'Not Applicable'. Click on the 'Next Step', and proceed with the online payment.
- Once the payment is made, please take printout of the receipt and keep it safe. The details of the payment made need to included in the application form which is submitted to the University.
- In case there is a need to re-print the payment receipt at any stage, kindly visit the website: https://pay.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Click on the link: 'View & Reprint Receipt'. The applicant may search for the payment receipt either using the Transaction Details or using Personal Details.
Step 2 Download and Fill the application
The application is available in the .doc format. Download and fill the application carefully with all relevant details.
Click here to download the application form for Controller of Examinations and Finance Officer
Step 3 Send the Printout of the filled in application form along with supporting documents
Address for sending filled in application with supporting documents on or before 05.08.2019 5PM
Registrar, University of Kerala
Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram 695034